The foundations for Bipolar Disorder Treatment in Gurgaon and the Bipolar Disorder Treatment in New Delhi, have often heard about various myths which are stated for the Bipolar Mood Disorder patients, which are indeed not true. The foundation for Bipolar Disorder Treatment in Gurgaon has therefore treated more than hundreds such cases and have not ever discovered or observed such objective or behavior or facts about such patients. Therefore, let’s clear the air and move forward with such hazardous myths about the Bipolar Mood Disorder. They are as follows:
- Bipolarity is a rare disorder: This is a complete false statement as currently there are around 2 million adults suffering from the disorder in the United States, whereas the WHO has also stated that about 1 out of 5 Americans is diagnosed with the Bipolar Mood Disorder.
- Bipolar Mood Disorder is just a mood swing which is dealt by every common individual: Well, this is truly not the case, as the highs and lows of a Bipolar mind is very different and very intense from the common mood swings people usually deal with. These people have a tendency to experience extreme changes in their activities, energy levels and also in their sleep, which is never witnessed in normal people. However, psychiatry researchers usually observe various such cases at the same time, observing them keenly for several days and hours. Thus, it was stated that the Bipolar mind thus suffers from hypomanic symptoms for several hours, which are their emotions and not just normal mood swings.
- There is only one type of Bipolar Disorder: It is a major fact that there are a total 4 basic types of Bipolar Mood Disorder and the experiences of each of them is completely different from the other, depending on the individual.
- Bipolar 1 is diagnosed when an individual suffers from 1 or more depression episodes and 1 or more manic episodes. Also, at times with such psychotic features, they also suffer from intense delusions and hallucinations.
- The 2nd type of Bipolarity is when an individual suffers from depression episodes being the major feature and only 1 hypomanic episode, as hypomania in this category stands to be a less severe type of mania. An individual with Bipolar 2 disorder will either have mood-congruent or mood-incongruent psychotic symptoms.
- The 3rd category stands to be Cyclothymic Disorder, and can be defined when several periods of hypomanic symptoms are in motion with depression symptoms for at least 2 years, without the episodes of hypomanic episodes.
- The last type of Bipolarity does not consist of any particular pattern, but usually consist of all types of symptoms or neither of them which are mentioned above.
Address: House No: 1094 -P Sector 40 Gurgaon Haryana, Haryana 122001
Contact Number: 9588152893