The Drug Rehabilitation Centre in Mumbai in collaboration with the Drug Rehabilitation Centre in India, talks about the varied specialised pointers or activities which are usually carried out by various rehabilitation centres across the globe.Thus, the Drug Rehabilitation Centre in Mumbai points out some of the most commonly done are as follows:
- The seeking safety first activity should always be on fleek and on priority as this is mainly known to be the present-focused therapy to help addicts attain safety measures from their past trauma or PTSD issues and also in the scenarios of substance abuse too.
- Family behaviour therapy is another measure which is used in various rehab centres as well, as FBT have demonstrated various positive and good results in the past among both the adults and adolescents which have not only been addressed with substance use problems but also have been involved in various other co-occurring problems such as involvements of conductive disorders, depression, family conflict and also in the cases of unemployment.
- The Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment which is commonly known as IDDT for the treatment of individuals mainly suffer from co-occurring disorders, going through mental illness such as involvement of depression, substance abuse and also the cases of bipolarity. Thus, to be involved in a full recovery, being a guest with the con-ccuring disorder requires the treatment for problems mainly focusing on one where the other concentration is also not missed. Dual diagnosis services therefore integrate a sheer assistance for every condition, which thus helps individuals with a full recovery process from both located in one setting, present at the same time.
- Moving onto the dialectical behaviour therapy, which is keenly specified and designed to decrease the self harming behaviour pattern, where individuals suffering with the issues of substance abuse and also with impulse control problems can look into the treatment plan. DBT is mainly recommended for the individuals suffering from borderline personality disorder, where a keen emphasis and balance is given towards the behavioural change, instilled with problem-solving and emotional regulation issues with validation and mindfulness qualities with also instilling the acceptance of patience and truth.
- The multisystemic therapy mainly addresses the factors which are keenly associated with the antisocial behaviour in young adult minds who involve themselves in alcohol and drug abuse as well. Also, by participating in an intensive treatment in natural environments, most of today’s youths and families also have the liberty to address peer pressure as well with pro-drug attitudes having behavioural and disciplinary issues.
- Individualised and group therapy are also most common, where several guests have a long history of intense emotional and physical sexual trauma, where associated feelings of self-blame game and shame have a common entrance with a sheer impact on the psychological well-being of an individual. Such traumatised individuals do struggle with an establishment with having a trustful relationship in the mere future. Thus, the therapy explores and deals with emotions and the problems of trauma with having a shaping addictive problem as well.
Address: Survey No.7, Ashram Road, Yeoor Hills, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400610, India.Contact Number: 9167943134