Office Chairs are always taken for granted as people have a tendency to only purchase or replace them, when they either see any broken change in them or when it becomes a sheer compulsion to actually purchase it. People usually forget that Chairs for Office indeed play an important part in our lives as they help in the productivity motion, whereas also directly impacting our health goals too. As the availability to buy Office Chairs Online has brought a series of adaptations and new ball games into the genre of office chairs purchase. Therefore, today we will discuss some of the most common and uniquely binded office chairs which are founded in an office environment. However, before going ahead, here is a fun fact, as the first office chair was built and used in 1849 for Charles Darwin, where he wanted to reach his specimens at a faster rate which was indeed a brilliant idea paving way for a complete new genre in the industry of furniture. Types of Office Chairs are as follows:
- Drafting Chairs: Artists and architects on the field usually have a tendency to stand while they work as sitting at a place or standing for too long can thus result in serious consequences on one’s health as there are negative impacts also attached with standing for too long. This is the point where the invention of the drafting chair came into action as it was mainly constructed to match the drafting and standing desks where these chairs can allow the people to work and sit without interrupting their workflow. The height of the drafting chair thus makes it easy for one to sit in a position to work in a standing position. Therefore, it also provides you with a strong back support with upper and lower limbs action and a comfortable body weight measure.
- Leather Office Chairs: Leather chairs are mainly considered as an offshoot model of an executive office chair which has a cover of leather on top. The leather chair is mainly used to provide a look of sophistication and a sheer command of respect but is usually more expensive than the other types of chairs which usually comes with a fabric such as mesh and vinyl. However, the leather chair indeed requires an essential amount of care and maintenance to prevent it from peeling off after a span of time.
- Balance Ball Chairs: Balance ball chairs are also called stability ball chairs as they consist of a giant inflatable ball with a secured base at the bottom of the chair where the balance usually comes with the casters with a backrest to complete the look of an office chair. Usually used for a small period of time, balance ball chairs have the following benefits, which are as follows:
- Strengthening of core muscles and also the leg muscles
- Boosting the level of blood circulation
- Improving the concentration level, which increasing the productivity output
- Helps in burning of calories
Address: 146, Building House, V.S. Marg, Old Cadell Road, Mahim West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400016
Contact Number: 9833090705