Whenever one eats a full bar of chocolate, one must not feel guilty as many of us do not think about the health consequences of regular consumption of chocolate which can thus lead us towards the issues of weight gain and more which are associated with the consumption of this delicious treat on the go. We always hear people gifting their loved ones Personalized Chocolate Gifts, where the Chocolate Gift Sets are prized off and given in around every setting, whether it be a birthday or any Corporate Chocolate Gifts. Not knowing about the regular consumption of chocolate, people are thus unaware of the deepest facts about chocolate. Going back to the roots, chocolate is mainly made from the tropical Theobroma Cacao tree seeds which go back nearly to the Olmec civilization which is present in Mesoamerica. Hence, some more daunting facts about chocolates, are as follows:
- The consumption of chocolate is always associated with the dreadly conditions of coronary heart disease, diabetes and also hypertension.
- Chocolate is known to have a high quantity of antioxidants in it.
- Many researchers have stated that the consumption of chocolate has the power to decrease the cholesterol level and then gradually decrease the memory power of the individual.
- Chocolate mainly contains a large number of calories in it.
- Individuals who are indeed health conscious should consume chocolate at a moderate level.
Chocolate is usually ignored to consume because of its high sugar content with high fat source, where the consumption of it has been keenly associated with the issues of obesity, acne, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure and diabetes also. However, many institutes have come ahead and have indeed mentioned the positiveness of cocoa, however many other stimulated research have stated the impact of causing blood pressure, atherosclerosis and even oxidative stress because of the consumption of chocolate in excess amounts in the human body.Chocolate’s antioxidant potential therefore has a long range in array in accordance of the health benefits, where it is considered that darker the cocoa content, more dark the chocolate is with tons of benefits on the move, where dark chocolate therefore consists of much less fat and sugar on the go. Some of the major issues of consumption are as follows:
- Cholesterol: As chocolate bars mainly contain the plant sterols with cocoa flavanols, it can thus have an effective impact on the cholesterol levels. The results of regular consumption of chocolate bars may contain PS and CF to be a part of their low-fat diet chart, which either way may support the conditional hearth health by at times lowering the cholesterol level and thus going ahead and improving the blood pressure.
- Cognitive Function: In this measure, it is said that hot chocolate mainly has the capacity to improve or at times decrease the blood flow into the body and also take the matter up to the brain, where it is required the most.
Address: 292 Bhanu Jyoti, Napoo Road,Matunga Central,Opp. Matunga C.R. Station, Mumbai- 400019.
Contact Number: +91 22 2414 1672