Sankalpa Shraddha and the accompanying rituals are an important part of Hindu culture and religion. This article aims to provide a detailed understanding of the various aspects of Sankalpa Shraddha, including the cost, vidhi (procedure), and benefits.
What is Sankalpa?
Sankalpa is a Sanskrit word that refers to a solemn vow or resolution made by an individual. It is usually made during religious rituals and is a way of expressing one’s determination to fulfill a desired goal or outcome. Sankalpa is made with a clear mind and a pure heart and is considered to be a binding force that motivates individuals to work towards their goal.
What is Shraddha?
Shraddha is a Hindu ritual performed to pay homage to ancestors and is usually performed during the Pitru Paksha, which is a period of 16 lunar days in the Hindu calendar. The word Shraddha comes from the Sanskrit word “Shraddha” which means faith or belief. During this ritual, offerings are made to the ancestors and it is believed that this will help the ancestors attain peace and blessings.
Cost of Sankalpa Shraddha
The cost of this Shraddha depends on various factors such as the location, the type of ritual being performed, and the number of people participating. However, on average, the cost can range from a few hundred rupees to several thousand rupees. It is advisable to consult a local pandit for a more accurate estimate of the cost.
Vidhi of Sankalpa Shraddha
The vidhi (procedure) of Sankalpa Shraddha varies from region to region and is usually performed by a pandit. The general procedure involves the following steps:
- The lighting of the sacred fire (Agni)
- Making of the Sankalpa
- Offerings to ancestors (Shraddha)
- Prayers and Mantras
- Distribution of Prasad
- It is important to perform the Sankalpa Shraddha rituals with utmost devotion and sincerity in order to receive the full benefits.
Benefits of Sankalpa Shraddha
- Helps in attaining peace and blessings from ancestors
- Fulfillment of desires and goals
- Increases positive energy and brings good luck
- Strengthens family bonds
- Brings peace and harmony to the mind and soul
- In conclusion, Sankalpa Shraddha is important ritual that have been passed down through generations in Hindu culture. By understanding the cost, vidhi, and benefits of these rituals, individuals can perform them with greater devotion and sincerity, and receive the full benefits.
You can book a pandit for Sankalpa Shraddha at several places
- Local Hindu temples – Many Hindu temples have a list of experienced pandits who can perform the ritual.
- Pandit booking services – There are many online platforms that provide pandit booking services for various religious rituals, including Sankalpa and Shraddha.
- Religious organizations – Contact local Hindu religious organizations for referrals to experienced pandits in your area.
- Word of mouth – Ask friends, family, or other members of the Hindu community for recommendations for pandits who have performed the Sankalpa and Shraddha ritual in the past.
- It is advisable to book a pandit well in advance to ensure their availability on the desired date.
Book a pandit online with 99pandit
- Visit the website: Go to the 99pandit website (https://99pandit.com/) and click on the “Book Pandit” button.
- Choose the ritual: Select “Sankalpa and Shraddha” from the list of available rituals.
- Provide details: Fill in the required details such as the date and time of the ritual, location, and number of attendees.
- Choose a pandit: Browse through the list of available pandits and select the one that best suits your requirements.
- Make payment: Review the details of your booking and proceed to make payment online.
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation email with details of your booking and a contact number for the pandit.
Book a pandit online with 99pandit, you can ensure a hassle-free and convenient experience for the Sankalpa and Shraddha rituals.
Read more Article: Newsnext