Melbourne is one of the most luxurious and livable cities in Australia. On the weekends, you can enjoy the weekend gateways, where you can treat yourself to luxurious facilities to relax your mind and body.
Top-Rated Weekend Getaways in Melbourne for Business Tourists
1. Once you want to escape from your place, you can go to the Daylesford and Hepburn Springs region, 90 minutes away from Melbourne, for Weekend Getaways in Melbourne. You can feel the fresh breeze along with the beautiful scenic beauty. This place contains fireplaces, which make you cosy; cafes; and is a tranquil place where business travellers can enjoy their everyday lives by relaxing on the healing mineral spring water or taking complete care from top to bottom in the spa. People can also enjoy fine dining with the international cuisine facility. The fine diners have fresh local foods that enhance appetite and world-class service. You can go to Hotel Frangos, which has the best stay in Daylesford with various types of cocktails and coffees. It has eye-catching menus along with exclusive interiors. The gorgeous boutique Hotel Bellinzona in Hepburn springs is a perfect gateway for business colleges.
Explore: Most Romantic Places in the World
2. Another beautiful weekend getaway in Melbourne is the Mornington Peninsula region, where you can find historic seaside villages, Sorrento Beach, hot springs, Instagram-famous bathing boxes, and many more. This place is equally beneficial for business travellers and families for family weekend getaways. The classy vibes enhance the energy to stay there for family weekend getaways in Melbourne. The InterContinental Sorrento Mornington Peninsula is designed with classical touch within the suites and dines. This is a well-established hotel for business professionals and is best for relaxing within the hotel. This place is the best among all hotels within the region of Victoria. In addition, you can enjoy bay views with the best fresh foods on fine dines. You can take a dip in the outdoor pool to relax your body and mood and enjoy the spa facility within the Aurora Spa and bath house. On the Mornington Peninsula, you can stay in an intimate boutique hotel named Lancemore Lindenderry. Red Hill covers 34 acres of land with gardens and vines. The Peppers Moonah, established with a golf club and resort, is one of the finest places on the Mornington Peninsula. You can explore resort bedrooms and spas along with a world-class golf facility where business people can enjoy their playing skills, and a thermal hot spring bath will add on for relaxation.
3. Weekend getaways in Melbourne include the Great Ocean Road, where you can see the iconic 12 Apostles, beautiful surf breaks, and experience fine foods and wine. The beauty of the beaches, along with the fresh air, provides positive vibes. The ocean waves crashing across the beach create a pleasant atmosphere, along with the sound of ocean waves. This great ocean road offers pleasure for the journey and is best for weekend trips. The RACV Torquay Resort, located on the Great Ocean Road, is an exclusive golf course and ocean-view facility that allows direct beach access. It is a good place for business travellers and families to spend their weekends. The other fine getaway located directly near the beach within the town is the Cumberland Lorne Resort, also offered as a furnished apartment in Melbourne. This is best to stay to explore Great Ocean Road. The apartments have exclusive interiors and bedrooms. For luxurious weekend living, business travellers can go to Sands Torquay, which has an 18-hole golf course, ocean views, and a gentle breeze. You can enjoy your trip with your pet as they also offer pet-friendly rooms.
4. You can also enjoy your trip by driving from Melbourne to the High Country, which is covered with mountains, rivers, and valleys that freshen up the mood for complete relaxation. This place is perfect for adventure, whether biking, mountaineering, etc. You can stay in the High Country in excellent accommodation with the Tranquil region. This is an ideal place for family weekend getaways in the Melbourne neighbourhood. The Lancemore Milawa is perfectly designed to be nestled in the vineyards of Brown Brothers, located in the King Valley. This place has many guest rooms, along with private balconies. You can also explore fine dining by having local foods and other country-style meals. Another getaway is located within the heart of Sebel Pinnacle Valley, becoming the best weekend getaway in Victoria. In the summer season, you can explore with your family for a short weekend trip as it has all the facilities for biking, horseback riding, etc. The area has plenty of space to explore on bikes, and hiking in the mountains is also very motivating to energize yourself within the peaks and valleys.
5. The other most famous place to visit for business travellers is the Yarra Valley, which has a relaxed feel and is perfect for any weekend getaway. The rolling hills and the Dandenong Ranges have pleasant weather that calms the mood. In addition, various wineries, hot air balloon sightseeing and a refined stay are beautiful add-ons for the trip. The Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa, located at the heart of the Yarra Valley, is perfect for the weekends. You can enjoy the spa by having a steam room, sauna, day spa, etc. In addition, you can have a private balcony to enjoy the pleasant breeze. The lodge facilities of Yarra Valley are located within the Heritage Golf & Country Club at the gateway to the Yarra Valley, where you can explore guest rooms directly connected to the garden, along with a connected balcony where you can enjoy your hot drinks. This loges of Yarra Valleys covers almost 120 acres of land. The Chateau Yering Hotel, which has Victorian-style suites and a movie set, is perfect for a luxurious experience. The view of mountain ranges from a private balcony is a great weekend experience after you have a busy schedule that week.