Risk of damaging the box is high when shipping it from one place to another place and the poor packaging may result in a great loss for the manufacturer as they have to give the refund, compensation and replacement to the customer if not meet the needs.
The presto strength testing equipment’s is used to examine the nature of the product in paper and packaging industry. Its high-quality tester equipment gives full satisfaction to its users. A reliable testing equipment is critical to examine the quality of the material. Therefore, Presto offers a wide range of lab testing equipment to its users to evaluate the performance and sustainability of the product.
Consumer satisfaction is top most priority for any manufacturer and this Strength Testing equipment provides an effective way to quickly and accurately test the performance of any material. Bursting Strength Tester equipment test the Bursting Strength of the material, this equipment is very useful in paper and packaging industries. From paper board and fabric to rubbers and leathers this equipment gives you accurate result of any material.
How Presto Bursting Strength Tester works?
The perfect testing instrument of Presto helps the manufacturer to easily determine the bursting strength of corrugated box, cardboard boxes, and other related products. The test specimens are placed vertically in jaws with the help of screw spindle equipped with micrometer head for setting up desired value When certain pressure is applied on the specimen (fabric, paper or textile) then it will begin to expand in all directions at the same time.
This pressure is not applied directly to the sample but it will be applied through a rubber diaphragm. Gradually the pressure will start increasing and fabric begins to burst after crossing a pressure limit. This pressure is known as the bursting strength. Calculating the bursting strength of a material is very easy with Presto Bursting Strength Tester Machine. Follow several steps:
- To start the machine plug it into 3 pin-5-amp, power supply socket.
- Load indicator will display some values once the machine gets started. You can reset the value by pressing the TARE button and RESET Button. The load will automatically show zero reading after the RESET button.
- After this prepare the specimen (fabric, paper or textile) and dimension should be 100 x 100mm. Make sure that there will be no folds in the specimen.
- Place your sample accurately and move the upper clamp of the specimen upwards by rotating the operating wheel in the anti- clockwise directions.
- Place the test specimen properly so that it completely covers the lower clamp.
- Now rotate operating wheel in a clockwise direction to bring the upper clamp down and tighten the operating wheel to make sure that the specimen is firmly held and there will be no slippage.
- Once all steps are done then you can commence the test.
- Capacity: 40 kg/cm²
- Display: LED (Digital)
- Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of the entire range as per IS: 1828 with the master gauge
- Least Count/Resolution: 0.1Kg/cm2
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Test fluid: Glycerin is about 98% purified (lab grade)
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
- Motor: 1/4 HP Single Phase, 1440 rpm
- Test Range: 1Kg / cm to 38 Kg / cm2
Features of Bursting Strength Tester
- Automatic burst factor calculation in the paper
- Single Push Button Operation
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Peak Hold facility for keeping the maximum value of test results in memory
- Memory to hold up to 9 test reading
- Highly accurate test results under multidirectional Force
- Strong Gripping clamps
- Grooved structure of Test Specimen Holder to avoid slippage and intact holding of the specimen under test
- No slippage in case specimen is tightened uniformly using operating wheel
- Bright LED display
- Feather touch controls
- Calibration lock & key feature
With Presto’s customer centric motive, we deliver the best quality products to our customers to fulfill their all needs. Presto bursting strength Machine promise that the product arrives at their destination safely and perfectly without any hampering. Its highly advanced technology ensures about the quality of the material such as paper, cardboard, leather, carton boxes, and leather. To meet the customers specific requirements Presto deliver the customized products. The presto strength testing equipment’s is used to examine the nature of the product in paper and packaging industry. Its high-quality tester equipment gives full satisfaction to its users. A reliable testing equipment is critical to examine the quality of the material.